The Product Line Manager has business, strategy and product line ownership of our 5G DU Telco Acceleration Cards and associated IP and Software.
The successful candidate will lead a new and promising product line with strong growth potential and compelling value proposition in the 5G Open RAN and Virtual BBU Markets. Ideal for an energetic, motivated individual with strong business acumen, and excellent communications skills. This position entails a significant level of influence internally with other technology and marketing groups. The position requires technical command, experience and insights to develop and nurture a new line of business for Xilinx.
Responsibilities include managing all aspects of product planning and new product introduction both internally with all factory stakeholders and externally by interfacing directly with customers and sales teams worldwide.
- Understand customer requirements, market trends and financial objectives and synthesis them into a cohesive product strategy
- Coordinate a mix of Xilinx and 3rd party engineering resources to execute a full solution for the cards (Hardware, IP and Software).
- Prepare and present a compelling value propositions to field and customers.
- Collaborate with sales, FAEs, vertical market business teams, and system architects to drive awareness of O-RAN Accelerator cards and roadmaps.
- Work with Engineering and Operations PM’s to manage schedules and forecasts for the manufacture of the cards.
- Set requirements and testing plans for quality standards such as NEBS.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 5+ years semiconductor experience with 3+ years of Sales, FAE, or Marketing experience in the semiconductor or wireless industry.
- Working knowledge of 5G infrastructure including RU, DU, and CU architectures.
- Relevant Engineering, Marketing or Sales experience in the design, manufacture, and sale of 4G and 5G equipment preferred
- Relevant experience in PCB and FPGA (or ASIC) design preferred.