At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job Title : Software Engg -2
The Viper team develops verification methodologies and flows for testing Xilinx IP. We ensure that all IP is of the highest quality, and integrates seamlessly into Xilinx tools for the best customer experience. We create tools and flows to aid IP developer productivity. We have a fantastic opportunity for an engineer who is passionate about helping others to do the right thing and work more easily and efficiently.
You will join an experienced and accomplished international team, working with cutting-edge technology and systems, including next generation FPGAs and EDA software. You will architect and develop the verification methodologies and flows for testing IP across a huge spectrum of functionality, providing great opportunities for learning and self-development.
- BS or MS in Electronic /Computer Science Engineering or a related discipline with 2+ years of software development experience
- Strong background in Perl scripting including perl modules & packages on linux platform to architect regression flow.
- Experience in Tcl scripting, particularly to drive EDA tools
- Experience in creating design, build and/or verification methodologies and automated flows
- Excellent problem solving & debugging skills and willingness to think out of the box
- Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and convergence process
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
Added Advantage :
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA tools like Vivado and/or Vitis tool flows
- Experience with Verilog and RTL design
- Familiarity with System Verilog, & UVM
- Familiarity with Shell Scripting