We are seeking an intern to assist in building, extending and maintaining PYNQ (Python Productivity for Zynq) with the primary goal to expose new users to FPGA benefits without requiring advanced EDA skills. With that in mind, we are looking for a top graduate student with experience in Python and experience in delivering complete Zynq and Zynq Ultrascale applications – additionally, an understanding of C/C++, open-source software, and programmable logic IP development is desirable.
• Enhancing and contributing to PYNQ-related projects.
• Learning and applying programming languages to improve productivity of application development on Xilinx platforms.
• Pythonic software development integrating high level software frameworks with programmable logic accelerators.
• Exceptional graduate student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering.
• Hands-on experience with Python, C, and C++ software development.
• Familiar with Xilinx hardware and software development tools, including Vitis, Vivado, and Petalinux.
• Experience with embedded Linux such as Ubuntu or Raspbian.
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.