At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Provide system design consulting and architecture proposal to customers
- System design partitioning for AIE, PS and PL
- Perform NOC performance analysis and optimization
- Lead customer discussion on ACAP internal dataflow proposal and optimization
- Enable quick adoption of ACAP design methodology
- Work closely with Technical Sales team on NPI project technical engagement and escalation
- Work closely with customers on system level design and implementation activities
- Support customers on processor subsystem configuration, security, system boot & configuration, AXI & external memory interconnect, system simulations (TLM, QEMU), Linux
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of industry experience in Verilog/VHDL RTL design, FGPA design implementation, Wire/Wireless algorithm implementation and SoC/Petalinux related areas
- Solid knowledge of FPGA implementation tools and silicon structure
- Strong experiences of wired/wireless applications
- Strong experience with system bring up, system level trouble shouting, failures debugging is preferred
- Prior hands-on experience with Zynq or Zynq MPSoC is plus
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and the ability to work with multiple groups
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking English