At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Drive IC packaging initiatives from product qualification to high volume ramp for next generation FPGA devices
• Collaborate with foundry and OSAT suppliers to define process flows and process control to enable high volume manufacturing
• Drive manufacturing process quality through FMEA and lead comprehensive reliability evaluations to determine the quality and reliability margin for the product
• Research and develop solutions to enhance FPGA product reliability for end users
• Innovate methods to add more value to the product through optimizing product cost, yield and performance
• BS with 3-5 years of industrial experience in materials, mechanical or electrical engineering
• Hand on experience in semiconductor packaging/foundry process development and high-volume ramping
• Hands on experience on 2.5D/3D technologies highly desired
• Good understanding of bumping, TSV, RIE, CVD, CMP processes is highly desired
• Sound knowledge of packaging materials, structures, process development and their interactions
• Good understating of JEDEC methodology for component level and board level reliability qualification requirements
• Familiarity with packaging, latest reliability and fault isolation methods/principle
• Familiarity with package mechanical and electrical modeling for reliability and design of large outline SIP substrate will be a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player