At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Subject matter expert in the area of tools, platform
and infrastructure for EDA compute environment.
- Ability to architect, design and implement tools and
libraries required to adopt new platforms
- Build and Drive Opensource adoption plan for the
- Enable automation through common code, process and
- Identifying and recommending the automated processes
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to
implement automation across project teams
- Define and implement automation strategy including
roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended
automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of
proposed solutions across project teams
- Assist engineering management team with the technical
presentation of proposed automation solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- BS +15 Years OR MS+12 Years
- Preferably in EE/CS?CE