DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
We are looking for an experienced Benefits professional to join our team and deliver compelling global programs to our employees. These programs include health, welfare, retirement time off (vacation and leave programs), and other employee benefits program offerings. Reporting to the Director of Global Benefits, this hands-on role will be reviewing, designing, implementing, and communicating programs in support of Xilinx’ global benefits objectives.
This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with customers and stakeholders across the organization. The role will also manage benefits brokers, vendors and carrier representative relationships. The ideal candidate requires enthusiasm, innovation, excellent organization skills, and a unique talent for nurturing strong, lasting relationships.
More About the Role
- Successfully lead global programs with relevant experience in program management, data analysis, change management, stakeholder engagement, c communication, and measurement of program effectiveness.
- Design and implement global programs that support Xilinx’ benefits philosophy.
- Manage the global design, implementation, and overall performance of benefit plans and programs, including health, welfare, retirement, time-off (vacation and leave programs), and other benefits program offerings.
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of our global benefits programs, including but not limited to vendor management, compliance requirements, budget management, and system requirements.
- Manage annual renewals and open enrollment planning, including identifying and recommending changes/enhancements to the benefit portfolio.
- Own benefit communication strategies to ensure effective promotion, understanding, and utilization of various programs.
- Primary resource for management of U.S. health & welfare plans.
- Seek opportunities for process improvements and recommend solutions for implementation.
- Oversee annual Form 5500 filings and audits.
- Provide guidance to the global HR team and vendors on desired benefits outcomes, including employee inquiries, claims assistance, benefits survey completion, eligibility, billing, COBRA, leave of absences, disability, and workers’ compensation administration.
- Conduct benefits benchmarking and analysis to make thoughtful recommendations and ensure the competitiveness and cost efficiency of our programs.