At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
About the Role:
Our distribution partners are an integral part of Xilinx’s
business. Xilinx is looking for a marketing professional to help drive joint
initiatives / campaigns and day-to-day marketing activities with our partners.
This individual will act as the main marketing point of contact with many of
our distributors and will have the opportunity to take on total ownership of
their programs with these partners.
The Channel Marketing Manager must be good at establishing
and nurturing relationships, respecting the importance of our distribution
partners to Xilinx’s business. The right candidate will have experience working
in a matrixed corporation that has a multi-faceted sales model, including
channel sales. Though this role will mostly focus on North America activities,
our distribution partners have global reach, so the Channel Marketing Manager
must have a global mindset and experience with global campaigns. The Channel
Marketing Manager is within the Sales Strategy & Operations organization at
include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate on large-scale channel marketing campaigns and
- Develop ongoing promotional plans for Xilinx online
distribution channels, working with product marketing stakeholders to get input
or information as required
- Work on community marketing programs to help grow Xilinx’s
follower base in online developer communities
- Sit on product go-to-market committees to execute
distribution marketing-related line items
- Create product marketing content for distribution channel
use – strong creative and copy writing skills are a must
- Serve day-to-day marketing point of contact for online
- Manage budgets
- Events management – Xilinx jointly sponsors in-person and
virtual events throughout the year with our distribution partners. The Channel
Marketing Manager must be able to roll up their sleeves and execute events from
planning, to logistics, to on-site booth management and duty.
- Liaise with and manage vendors/service providers
- Less than 10% travel required (mostly domestic)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-9 years minimum experience in marketing or campaign management with 2 years minimum experience collaborating with external partners.
- Understanding of distribution sales and joint marketing
- No hesitation working cross-functionally
- Highly organized with experience using software, collaboration tools and other applications
- Great communication skills (spoken and written)
- Comfortable marketing high-tech products and using technical terminology
- Understanding of corporate branding and brand identity
- Must have a professional presence and experience working closely with or communicating with senior and executive leadership
- Ability to synthesize information well and take direction
- Can work autonomously
- Semiconductor or high-tech industry experience a plus