At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
This position reports to the Wired and Wireless Group product development, specifically SERDES design team, where the team is working in high speed circuit design in advanced technology node.
- Trainee to be involved in:Design and development in high speed circuit and its auxiliary circuit block design
- Use, simulate and analyze log and report generated from EDA tools and make design trade-off to get the required results within the scheduled milestones.
- SGUnited Traineeship Programme: Only Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents fresh
graduates from 2019/2020 with a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree Electrical/Electronic
Engineering or Physics
- SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme: Only Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent
Residents with a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree Electrical/Electronic
Engineering or Physics
- Interest in IC design preferred.
- No experience required.
Duration of Attachment:
- SGUnited Traineeship Programme: 12 months
- SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme: 9 months