DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Senior Finance Manager, G&A and Corporate
This position supports the General and Administrative functions and will provide ad-hoc support to Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team.
· Managing the budgets and planning team for the corporate G&A functions which include Corporate Communications, IT, HR, facilities, finance, legal and purchasing.
· Perform in-depth compensation analysis and simulate implications under various P&L scenarios
· Partner with several C-Suite functional business owners to provide valuable decision support to them and support their requests.
· Analyze and compare monthly and quarterly financial results and KPIs against plan
· Manage a team in Singapore and in the US. Develop your team to the next level to build skills and capabilities to improve results and career opportunities.
· Lead processes and communications, regularly working with department/region budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of project(s).
· Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, and annual planning.
· Work with the Finance/Accounting team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred
· 6 – 10 years of professional experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices
· Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial systems integration
· Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis
· Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention detail
· Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely