DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
You will be responsible for ensuring the accounting and reporting for the Xilinx legal entities (on a consolidated basis) are completed in compliance with the U.S. GAAP for external reporting and internal management reporting.
This includes responsibility for ensuring all financial reporting activities and transaction processes are operating effectively and ensuring compliance with internal Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) processes and the U.S. GAAP requirements. It involves the ownership and co-ordination of all key responsibilities with accountability for results.
The role requires good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record of delivering results successfully.
Reporting; V.P., Global Accounting
· Ownership of external reporting/SEC filings; legal entity accounting, preparation of financial statements; outstanding stock share calculation & reconciliation; EPS computation; preparation of cash flow statements; stock-based compensation accounting; non-GAAP accounting reporting & disclosure
· Monthly financial close process: Management of month-end process and preparation of monthly management reporting for the Xilinx legal entities (on a consolidated basis); manage full trial balance and support expense review variance analysis on a timely basis as part of this process
· Quarterly financial process: Responsible for quarter-end process and preparation of quarterly management reporting for the Xilinx legal entities (on a consolidated basis); quarterly balance sheet review & fluctuation analysis
· Internal reporting; month-end and quarterly calendars, CFO report out; monthly metric reviews and quarterly presentation of scorecards, operational excellence and preparation of other internal management reports as well as corporate reporting as needed
· Managing compliance framework to ensure full compliance with the U.S. GAAP
· Compliance with internal control requirements and SOX compliance; maintenance of centralized SharePoint site to manage compliance process; specific assigned owner for certain SOX processes
· Technical Account Group: Responsible for setting accounting policies and providing practical and compliant technical accounting guidance/advice
· Ownership/oversight of payroll functions for the U.S. and Canada; ensuring full compliance with federal and state payroll rules & regulations
· Participation in site-wide/company-wide IT projects and business projects as they arise and are assigned
· Supporting business initiatives as appropriate; assistance with other ad hoc tasks as required
· Management & development of staff within team, including goal setting
Qualification & Skills Requirements:
· B.A. or B.S. in Accounting
· Certified Public Accountant and public accounting experience required.
· Computer literacy in employing Database Systems such as Oracle, MS Products, E-Mail, Wdesk/Workvia Reporting & Compliance Cloud Platform
· Broad experience in dealing with multiple legal entities in a group environment
· Knowledge of US GAAP, Internal Control processes
· +10 years experience of working in a multinational company
· Be a self-starter and able to act on own initiative
· Excellent problem solving skills and ability to be detail oriented
· Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to work to strict reporting deadlines
· Capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously
· Project management skills and experience desirable
· People management experience