At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is in the middle of a major transition from an FPGA programmable hardware company to a complete provider of Adaptive Processing solutions for Data Center acceleration, networking, and smart storage. As part of this transition the Product Applications team based in Longmont, Co needs your help!
During your internship at Xilinx you will begin by evaluating our newest Alveo Data Center cards, the Software Defined development flow, Machine Learning and AI applications, and providing your feedback on the ease of use. You will help define and drive product improvement, evaluate solution completeness, and build training plans and material to train Apps Engineers in the Technical Support organization.
Throughout the course of the internship you will also help triage and debug real customer issues as well as learn about upcoming products and technology that Xilinx is working on. This is a very exciting time at Xilinx and we are looking for motivated interns that are up for the challenge.
- Learn and evaluate the latest Xilinx Data Center cards, tools, and applications, providing usability feedback as you go.
- Participate in troubleshooting and debug weekly meeting.
- Help define and roll-out a training plan for new users
- Currently pursuing a BS or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited four year college or university
- Strong C/C++/OpenCL programming skills
- Experience with Machine Learning, AI, or other applicable technologies
- Embedded Systems coursework or experience a plus
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- High initiative and self-starter
- Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and understandable fashion
Start Date: May/June 2020
Duration: 3 months, Full time (40hours/week)