At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Responsible for New Product Introduction Execution
including Material Transfer, Purchase Order Creation/Tracking and other logistics
enabling NPI rollout as well as Bill of Material Management.
- Accountable to meet key performance metrics and to
plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor the roll-out of our latest product
families. Key deliverables are to meet the delivery of the engineering demand,
revenue targets and program milestones.
- Collaborate with Program Managers, NPI Planners,
other Engineering/Operation stakeholders and external suppliers to carry out execution
enabling new product rollouts.
- Manage end-to-end Material Transfer process to have
inventory transaction of silicon/packaged parts implemented per Xilinx business
needs in a timely manner.
- Work with cross-functional groups to prep for
Purchase Orders associated with NPI programs to enable the execution, track
billing progress, analyze the expense recognition trend and propose changes
required for the budget planning.
- Liaise among internal teams and vendors on
logistics management to support the delivery among FAB, Testing/Assembly House
and Xilinx locations per the requirements for NPI rollouts.
- Spear-head Bill of Material related activities
in Singapore to ensure the seamless coverage of BOM support across different
time zones to achieve Operation Excellence and work with other BMG team members
on the optimization of BOM activities
- Drives continuous improvement of NPI systems
& models. Enhance existing tools or
develop new tools that promotes productivity and cost reduction.
- Represents NPI Operations in the planning and
program sync-up meetings.
- Team player
- Must have strong analytical and quantitative
skills, Good at Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well with cross functional teams and
in a matrix organization
- Pro-active, ability to multitask in dynamic
- Solid understanding of the semiconductor supply
chain and manufacturing flow is desired
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle is desired
- MS in Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain/Business
Administration/Operations Research or BS with 2+ year working experience