At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for an accomplished and energetic Executive Assistant to be an administrative business partner to the Senior Vice President of Sales for Xilinx, Inc. In this role, you will enable the SVP to be highly efficient, productive and communicate effectively as well as boost the cohesion and focus of the Sales team as they work and deliver on key initiatives. You will be an outstanding partner in understanding the team's challenges, strengths and motivations; and you'll help channel that at both the strategic and tactical level, switching fluidly between the two. You will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently, confidentially and productively in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining poise under pressure. You will take the initiative to engage with team members and other executive assistants to solve problems, gather information and handle special projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage dynamic calendar, including deep understanding of corporate Business Execution Management (BEM) and department goals to ensure executive is spending time in the most effective and impactful way. Ensure conflicting meetings are resolved timely and duration of meetings are budgeted appropriately.
- Act as first contact for SVP and play the role of liaison, problem solver and facilitator – to prioritize executive’s time and activities
- Ability to prepare and effectively manage interactions with SVP
- Ability to decline quickly, simply and professionally
- Proactively manage all meeting arrangements and logistics, ensuring meetings start on time and that meeting attendees are set up for success
- Coordinate comprehensive travel for complex international and domestic trips
- Track action items and commitments for executive, assisting in driving them to completion when needed.
- Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to make business decisions
- Coordinate and track key organization data (travel, training, etc.) and execute general tactical administrative duties such as expense reporting, ordering supplies and data processing
- Participate in the Administrative Leadership Team (ALT) and on an admin team to support and develop the global administrative community
- Coordinate functional events (group meetings, offsite meetings, celebrations, etc.) facilitating communication with in-house and external contacts to ensure success
- Handle the general day-to-day needs of the Sales team members with respect to equipment, supplies, onboarding, etc.
- Proactively seek and utilize productivity enhancements for staff and organization
- Manage special projects, as assigned
- Positive and constructive approach to working with others
- Shares information to maximize understanding with stakeholders (other departments, globally, external recipients, etc.)
- Understands that work is time sensitive and of a confidential nature ensuring discretion and diplomacy
years administrative experience, with time supporting executive-level
degree or equivalent work experience
working in a technology company
partnering/mentoring skills – with direct staff members and their teams
organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and
prioritize multiple projects in a timely manner while working under
written and verbal communication skills with co-workers, clients and customers
at all levels
mastery of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, Oracle, and SharePoint, with heavy emphasis in calendar
in using the web as a daily communication and research tool
and competent in using technology to improve work efficiency