At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
As a Xilinx Product
Applications Engineer you will provide technical support for Xilinx SOC’s such
as Zynq-7000 and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC as well as the associated SDK, drivers
and BSP’s. You will interface directly with customers, field engineers and
factory engineering groups to rapidly resolve complex technical issues enabling
customers to proceed with their design cycle.
Detailed Job Description /
directly with customers to debug and resolve issues related to Xilinx Products
with significant revenue impact.
- Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and
the implementation of alternative solutions.
- Working on specific tactical projects for key design programs
and be the single point of contact for all customer issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment in identifying customer
problems and proposing appropriate solutions.
to work across different functional groups within Xilinx for discussing
able to re-create customer debug scenario/test cases locally for further
- Be the voice of customer and provide information and feedback
on a variety of Xilinx products to the appropriate teams.
- Generating Xilinx Customer facing documentations like
Application notes, Reference Designs and Answer Records.
Xilinx Technically on Xilinx Community Forum boards.
- Resolving customer escalations and tactical software patch
in early product release meetings and provide critical inputs.
Master of Technology/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in
the field of Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a reputed
university. 6-8 years of Industry Experience in Embedded
Application Engineering or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience working on Embedded Hardware Design
related to Booting and Configuration of Xilinx SoC or equivalent with good
exposure to hardware & software debug
- Expertise in working with various boot medium: Flash Memory
(QSPI, NOR, NAND), SD/eMMC including its software driver
- Knowledge of Boot security: Encryption/Decryption/Authentication
using industry standard protocols is a plus
- Good understanding of Zynq/Zynq MPSoC (ARM) Architecture or
- Accustomed with Basics of AMBA AXI Infrastructure
- Basic understanding of Embedded Software – Operating System, Device
Drivers, BSPs, Software Libraries, C/C++ application development
- Hands-on to debug Software with Xilinx SDK, Compiler
- Ability to communicate technical information in an organized
and understandable fashion
- Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and
desire to work with and assist customers
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask,
prioritize, and track many activities
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills