At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Interactive Design Tools team is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated hands-on software engineer to lead the development. This software tool is used by many of Xilinx customers in different market segments to design and implement highly complex algorithms on Xilinx products
- Develop new functionalities for the “Xilinx Vivado” product.
- Communicate and collaborate with other stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and deliver solutions that reduce development and support costs.
- BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 7-10 years of software development experience
- Background in product development preferred
- Strong background in Algorithms and Data structures
- Strong background in C++ programming, including familiarity with boost and STL
- Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
- Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global team