At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Being a member of the ChipScope team requires
the passion and motivation to solve challenging FPGA, SoC and ACAP in-system
debug problems with easy to use tools and IP that result in dramatically improved
user productivity. The team is routinely involved in all aspects of product
development: design, prototyping, implementation and testing. This position is
in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, offering tremendous opportunity to grow
personal and professional skills in all aspects of product development.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of business requirements within domain of responsibility
- Proactively engages with users and stakeholders on various design and implementation process opportunities
- Researches and critically assesses external industry best practices as input to design and implementation process
- Proactively identifies and delivers solutions that reduce development and support costs
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years of software development experience using Object Oriented Programming and scripting using any of the following: Python, Java, C++
- Experience developing in both Windows and Linux environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) including ability to write clear and concise technical design documents and regular audio/video meetings with team members worldwide
- Familiarity with revision control tools such as Perforce and GIT
- Strong understanding of software development process including test driven design and agile software development
- Experience with embedded and FPGA development tools including in-system debug
- Strong software / hardware troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with TCP/IP socket programming
- Exposure to parallel programming languages such as OpenCL