Administrative Assistant –
Part Time Role
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support
our Site Administration Manager, based out of our Regional HQ in Citywest,
Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and highly
support for site leadership team including diary management, meeting
arrangements, travel coordination, data processing, correspondence, etc.
Internal and External (Regional Sales & Training Conferences, Site
Parties, Executive Dinners, Christmas Events and other social events)
Communications (managing SharePoint sites, internal marketing and ownership
of branding material, etc.).
organisation to include hotel & flight bookings, assistance with visa
invitation letters and providing support to business visitors.
cover for the Site Administration Manager.
special projects as assigned.
- Relevant administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or documented equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a high paced company.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects in a timely manner while working under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with co-workers, clients and customers at all levels. Excellent partnering skills.
- Proven mastery of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Oracle, and SharePoint, with heavy emphasis in calendar management.
- Interested and competent in using technology to improve work efficiency.
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX