At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work.
Front-End AEM Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional/technical design and implementation
- Develop new user-facing features on Adobe AEM platform – for desktop & mobile (responsive) and across multiple language sites (www, japan, and china).
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end web developers and web designers; Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Responsible for ongoing support and maintenance – it will include testing, debugging, and applying improvements in a dynamic production environment.
- Research, understand, and adopt new web technologies as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, CRX repository, Apache Sling, Felix console.
- Proficient with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with Bootstrap framework
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues, troubleshooting, and debugging practices and techniques
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Working knowledge of Oracle DB, SQL, XML, XSLT and code versioning tools, such as SVN
- Experience with Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills
- Solid understanding of web application development processes, including architecture and design principles.
- Team player
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal, and communication skills