At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job Description (Senior Design Verification Engineer-1)
- Masters/ Bachelors in EE/EC/CS with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in IP Verification.
- The ideal candidate should be a hands-on expert in verification using System Verilog and have hands-on expertise in
utilizing modern verification methodologies like UVM/OVM, strong understanding of UVM is preferred.
- Candidates are expected to have designed and developed UVM, SVTB and have previously composed functional
coverage and assertions, preferably using System Verilog.
- Proficient on protocols like PCI/PCIe, Ethernet, Networking, Storage and AXI protocols are preferred.
- Expertise in Scripting languages like Perl/Python
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
Masters/ Bachelors in EE/EC/CS with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in IP Verification