DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Xilinx Inc., is seeking a technical DevOps leader to join the DevOps Infrastructure team that supports global Xilinx engineering efforts.
The DevOps Infrastructure team's primary objective is to provide a highly productive, best-in-class development environment that supports the engineering activities of employees across multiple sites worldwide.
This role will be responsible for providing technical leadership in architecting and implementing scalable infrastructure solutions for both cloud and non-cloud resources.
Skills / Qualifications
- BS/MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience with 12+ years industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience working across organizational boundaries and multiple geographies.
- Assist leadership with the ongoing development of policies and procedures for the purpose of consistent product delivery and increasing productivity of internal teams.
- Recommend, design, and implement infrastructure architectures for storage and compute resources, both on-premise and cloud, to meet business requirements.
- Ensure storage, compute, and other infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards.
-•Rapidly prototype new solutions in collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Experience in large scale software development environments on Linux and/or Windows.
- Hands-on operations and automation experience in large scale cloud environment deployments such as OpenStack, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, or Nimbix.
- Experience in architecting and implementing scalable storage solutions using various technologies such as NFS and Object Storage.
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in at least one programming language (Perl, Python, Shell, Ruby, or Java).
- Experience in creating use models and enforcement policies for cloud resource utilization.
- Knowledge of network design fundamentals and architecture.
- Hands on experience in designing and implementing scalable hybrid cloud and multi-cloud solutions.