DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
The successful candidate for this role must possess extensive sales leadership and enablement skills and experience. Candidates must have a track record of leading highly successful communications-focused sales teams, including channel partners and reps, AE’s, FAE’s, and sales operations. Preferred candidates will have either grown existing teams - or created brand new teams – as part of or in response to major corporate strategies or objectives.
In addition to managing the North America WWG Sales team, this individual will contribute to the development of Xilinx Global Sales strategy in alignment with WWG and the company’s overall strategic priorities. He/she must have excellent cross-functional collaborative and influencing skills. They must build trusted relationships at senior executive levels with customers and their customers, as well as with other Sales teams that operate in North America (Channel and Datacenter). He/she must be a master motivator of individuals and teams, and a builder of a winning culture and learning organization.
The candidate must have experience selling complex semiconductor products and systems, or closely related SW products to customers in at least one, ideally more, of the market segments targeted by Xilinx. These include:
Wireless infrastructure (Baseband, Backhaul, Radio, etc.)
Wired communications technology (OTN, Access, Cable, etc.)
Carrier & Operators (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.)
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define and drive the WWG North America growth strategy, meeting or exceeding annual revenue targets
- Provide creative and inspiring leadership to team, with emphasis
on Sales energy/excitement and individual/team skills development
- Develop and implement innovative customer acquisition, sales enablement, and other
- Establish positive partnering relationships with other Sales teams in , and with
support teams outside North America (Marketing, Engineering, Operations, etc.)
- Actively contribute to Xilinx Sales cross-team strategy and operational initiatives
- 15+ years in the semiconductor industry; at least 10 years’ experience in Sales, or in another function with significant customer-facing responsibilities