Data Centers and traditional CPU-centric computing are being disrupted to support a multitude of applications in the era of pervasive intelligence, data explosion and AI. Xilinx adaptable platforms for compute, storage, and network acceleration deliver unprecedented benefits in performance, power-efficiency and operating costs from public clouds to on-premise data centers. Xilinx platforms serve as a catalyst for the rapid design and deployment of all the emerging architectures that will accelerate the modern data center.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
ISV Technical Evangelist
In this role, you will nurture relationships and grow the Xilinx accelerated ISV ecosystem. Work with innovative ISVs, world’s top cloud service providers and end users. You will make use of your passion for innovative technologies to demonstrate how customer opportunities can be solved using Xilinx-accelerated computing solutions.
A Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Creating a comprehensive scalable strategy for on-boarding ISVs in the datacenter markets
- Developing a clear understanding of Xilinx’s and ISV ecosystem offerings and value propositions
- Working closely with ISV technical resources and datacenter solution architects to develop winning proposals to articulate the relevant Xilinx technical and business value
- Engaging ISV marketing, sales and technical resources with cloud service providers as well as their end customers
- Collaborating with ISVs, Xilinx and channel sales team to identify and develop new opportunities with datacenter customers
- Developing and communicating strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and co-ordination.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned annual goals related to growing Xilinx business and the datacenter ecosystem
- Influencing and collaborating with cross functional teams to support Xilinx campaigns and initiatives
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate
- Willing to build strong, direct relationships with senior business and technical customers.
- Communication and written skills.
- Customer support skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (with proven track record of cross-group collaboration).
- Willing to comprehend Xilinx offerings and datacenter customer offerings in the areas of video and imaging, data analytics, Financial technology, network security, high performance computing and machine learning.
- Solving skills in challenging technical and business problems towards the benefit of the ISVs and Xilinx
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of work experience (strong preference for a technical background in software), with proven career track record