At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Drive effective Manufacturing Test methodology with NPI, Board Engineering and Contract Manufacturers.
• Optimize test procedures and test scripts for PCBA testing.
• Review and ensure effective deployment of ECO release of Manufacturing Test to partners.
• Manage and modify test scripts to enhance and optimize Production Test Cycle Time.
• Ensure sufficient Test Capacity.
• Support Customer Returns and work with Contract Manufacturers on Failure Analysis and corrective actions.
• Drive improvements and work closely with Contract Manufacturers for issue resolution and opportunities for improvement.
• Manage a team of Manufacturing Test Engineers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent with minimum 8 years working experience in PCBA Mfg Testing.
• Solid experience in supporting test processes for assemblies, ideally with ASICs and High-speed signals system level testing.
• Should be well versed with scripting languages such as TCL, Python, PERL, Linux/Unix Shell and Windows.
• Experience with Xilinx tools (Vivado, PetaLinux etc.) is a plus.
• Experience with Test Development.
• Familiarity with third party APIs is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills.