At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual with a background in
systems design to join our Data Center Group. In the role Systems
Designer, the successful candidate will be able to apply their skills to
building solutions for Xilinx Alveo board platforms.
Design Requirements Assessment
- Systems Design Implementation & Validation
- Working knowledge and experience in Verilog logic design and simulation
- Understanding of SoC architecture and components
- Experience with board bring-up and SoC system debug
- Experience with standard IP interface protocols such as AMBA AXI
- Provides assistance to marketing and customers to ensure accurate understanding of customer requirements (e.g., acts as subject-matter expert, leads technical discussions, does technical marketing presentations) (MRD/RS)
- Assesses the technical feasibility of a product requirement (PDD/RS))
- Ensures that requirements translate accurately into design specifications (PDD/RS)
Systems Design Implementation & Validation
- Has experience in building entire system, including implementation details and tools
- Leads peer reviews of proposed design and validation results and modifies the design criteria 'as needed to ensure useful, accurate, and timely feedback to stakeholders and customers
- Mentors junior engineers on completing complex tasks, debugging issues, and following prescribed best practices
- Drives cross-functional debug of complex issues, spanning multiple groups and areas of expertise
- Identifies and drives changes in designs and tools to meet customer needs at the hardware, software, and system level
- Has knowledge of PCIe/Ethernet protocols and experience in the design of PCIe add-in cards are desirable
Systems Design Requirements Assessment
- Ensures that marketing and customer requirements translate accurately into specifications, considering solution completeness, costs, schedule impacts, and risks
- Assists FAEs, customers and internal teams by acting as subject-matter expert, and leading technical discussions/presentations
- Supports the definition of whole-system architecture and specifications
- Critiques design proposals and implementations presented by others for review, providing accurate, timely and relevant feedback
Years of Experience