The EMEA Facilities Operations Manager will assist the EMEA Director of Facilities in leading a team to Manage Facilities & Property services for our 15 offices spread across EMEA based in our EMEA HQ in Dublin.
Internal customer/Stakeholder Management
- Deliver excellent customer service to meet site expectations and demands.
- Build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders &/or customers and be comfortable working across all levels.
- Support the overall delivery of FM operations across portfolio of sites in terms of contract delivery, M&E services, legislative compliance, and contractor management.
- Monitor PM schedules, O&M’s warranties, and Asset Life cycle for existing and new offices.
- Ensure defined scope of works at each site are delivered with excellence and consistency across the range of services.
- Acting as the key point of contact for relevant stakeholders & contractors.
Procurement & Vendor Management
- Ensure that all contracts are professionally delivered at the right cost and in line with Xilinx Code of Ethics
- Monitor expiry of contracts and initiate re-procurement if needed
- Continually assess contracts to ensure best value delivered to Xilinx
- Ensure that the GSS site budgets meet targets and financial control requirements.
- Assist and monitor financial processes to ensure accounts payable procedures are followed at all times.
- Ability to Design, Plan, and Execute small to medium size projects, to scope, on time & within budget
- Travel as needed to support Operations & Projects
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets
Support Local Operations Management
- Assist and monitor to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are always maintained .
- Supervise some operations activities.
- Seek ways to reduce costs and improve operational standards
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance are required
Health / Safety / Security Management
- Implement and manage safety procedures to ensure the provision of a safe & secure working environment
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory regulations.
- Key team member of Emergency Response Team, Incident management team / GSS Building Stabilization & Recovery Plan
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Previous experience in facilities and/or property management for an
- Experience of working in fast-paced / technology/Matrixed
- Knowledge of European health and occupational safety requirements
- Knowledge of critical facilities systems
- Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
- An understanding of basic technical aspects of property (HVAC, Computer
Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical
& Electrical system, BMS system)
- Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
- Second European Language desirable but not essential
- Willingness to travelup to 25% of time.
Other personal characteristics-
- Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong
verbal & written communication skills also, an active listener
- Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best
delivery of services
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Strongly goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance
- Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement
- Open to new ideas & willing to challenge status quo