At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
As Part of Central engineering group , System applications group is looking for a senior software engineer for working on Next generation Coherent accelerators . He will be responsable for developing and designing storage acceleration and file system development.
Must Have :
1. Must have 10+ years of experience on embedded systems development.
2. Good C programming skills, Hands on experience with system C .
3. Good Embedded systems knowledge with Linux OS concepts.
4. Linux kernel and device driver development experience .
5. Knowledge on MMU/SMMU and VFIO frame work is preferred .
6. Experience on Linux Memory Hot plug and Persistent memory Development Kit (PMDK ) is plus
7. Experience on user space file systems, ZUFS or any distributed file systems is preferred.
8. Experience with DMA and PCIe drivers is preferred.
B.Tech / M. Tech
Years of Experience
10+ years of experience on embedded systems