At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Continuous improvement & automation are top of strategic agenda for many companies. Hence, Xilinx is exploring RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and subsequently, scale this to Cognitive Automation as the next logical step.
We want to leverage interns interested in Supply Chain and Logistics space to work on RPA applying accelerated productivity gains by removing repetitive manual tasks. The use case is specific to SA (Shipment Authorization). Current process requires a user to transact four systems. By leveraging RPA, we want to completely automate the process.
In this position, you will leverage your analytical mindset and programming knowledge to drive, code and complete RPA app for the described use case.
The tool is UiPath. It is ranked amongst the top 3 RPA tool in the market and has a community edition with plenty of online resources and examples.
To help you succeed, we have a mentoring cum buddy system. This is how it will work:
• You will be buddied with a Senior IT person who will guide you through the process.
• You will understand and document the As-Is and To-Be SA process.
• You will learn UiPath through online resources and training materials.
• You will apply the knowledge to automate the SA process.
• As part of internship requirement, you will document functional and technical requirements and design following SDLC process.
• You will conduct training and handover of the completed application at the end of the internship.
• You are to complete the project during the internship duration.
Xilinx will be responsible to coach and guide you on foundational competencies to help you grow professionally. You will be required to mingle with IT peers and get opportunities to attend meetings relevant to the project.
We require the candidate to have these minimum requirements:
• Relevant training in disciplines from the School of Engineering or School of Computing (Degree)
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Proficiency in Web Development using Python, PHP, etc.
• Comfortable with VB and programming constructs
• Administrator for orchestration
• Good written and verbal communication skills