At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- To manage a team of ~15 Product Application Engineers (PAEs), providing high-end technical support to Xilinx's customers - mostly in the areas of usage related to Xilinx provided IPs and Silicon Features
- Prioritize technical support requests - based on customer urgency
- Provide technical guidance to the team of PAEs, on areas involving extra complexity - to arrive at accurate diagnosis of customer issues
- Work with Sales team on one hand, and with internal dev teams on other hand - for prioritization and messaging
- Work with other stakeholders across the globe
- Management responsibilities will include Performance Management systems, resource and trng planning, as well as upscaling of capabilities
- Knowledge of IP systems/domain knowledge in one or more of Video, Wired Communication, Wireless Communication, Storage. Machine Learning
- Ability to trouble-shoot/diagnose deep technical issues
- Knowledge of FPGAs/Programmable Devices will be a plus
- Experience in leading (and, uplevelling) small teams of 10-15 people
- Experience of working directly with customers, and, interaction with cross-geographical teams
- Bachelor's or Master's in Engg (Electrical/Electronics)