Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing, and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Software Programmable Acceleration Frameworks
The Xilinx® SDx tools, including the SDAccel™ environment, the SDSoC™ environment, and Vivado® HLS, provide an out-of-the-box experience for system programmers looking to partition elements of a software application to run in an FPGA-based hardware kernel, and having that hardware work seamlessly with the rest of the application running in a processor or embedded processor.
The SDx Frameworks team develops software components that enable the Xilinx SDx development environment. The team is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated software engineer who can thrive in a fast-paced, start-up like environment. She/he will analyze and develop software components for generating high-performance accelerator systems from programs written in C/C++ and OpenCL.
· BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering with 7 years relevant experience, or
· MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering with 5 years relevant experience
Job Skills Requirements
· Excellent C++ or Java programming and problem-solving skills
· Experience with application development in Linux and Windows environments
· Strong English language communication skills both verbal and written
· Experience with using an IDE to facilitate application development
· Must be a hands-on, self-starter who makes and follows through on commitments
· Strong interest in enabling hardware-accelerated systems
· Demonstrated ability to write fast, meta-stable xUnit based tests
· You have written a Plugin for an IDE such as IntelliJ, NetBeans, Eclipse, or Visual Studio
· Foundational skills/work experience using a Scrum process
· Experience working on RESTful APIs
· Experience or coursework in FPGA digital design or EDA optimization tools
· Experience developing software that works in conjunction with hardware. As a result, you have developed a good understanding of hardware concepts. You are knowledgeable of computer architecture.