Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is creating a team to manage worldwide events for our employees and key partners. These include sales conferences; technical conferences; “all hands;” and other employee meetings and celebrations.
The team member who is selected for this role will be required to work cross-functionally throughout the company to:
- Determine the vision, scope, and objectives of the program
- Build the project plan, execute the deliverables, and report on key milestones and activities
- Marshall the appropriate resources (both internally and externally) to ensure the program’s success
- Manage internal support partners and 3rd party vendors to achieve desired program objectives while staying within budget
- Lead all program-related communications to employees, partners, and other stakeholders
- Coordinate cross-functionally the development, review, and onsite production of keynote, breakout, and technical sessions.
This role requires strong collaboration and influencing skills to deliver excellent experiences for attendees and other stakeholders. Successful execution requires strong relationships with Marketing, Sales, Operations, IT, Security, Human Resources, and leaders from our distribution/ecosystem partners.
You enjoy working with a wide variety of people. You are both highly creative and well organized. You are willing to make decisions quickly – even with limited information. You are able to translate organizational objectives into clear narratives that move the audience. You are an experienced program manager who can take a project from concept all the way to delivery. You are comfortable managing vendor relationships. You understand managing a budget and are determined to meet budget requirements.
Our requirements for this role include:
- 5+ years of experience managing events and large projects
- Experience working cross-functionally in a medium or large-sized business
- Expertise in event planning, program management, and project management
- Ability to manage people directly or indirectly through influence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to coordinate the development and delivery of keynote, breakout, and technical content to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Willingness to learn and try new things.