Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Supervise a team of order administrators on day-to-day timely processing of Sales Orders, providing confirmations, executing change orders, with precise accuracy to ensure and support on-time delivery in accordance to defined process, SOX and Trade compliance
- Reviews customer inquiries, problems and serves as the single point of escalation for customer, working collaboratively with internal departments to quickly determine appropriate solutions and/or responses
- Take ownership on order management related metrics and SLA to provide reports and drive required areas of improvement to ensure maximum operational efficiency
- Participate in special or cross-functional team project testing and execution and perform additional duties as required by Manager
- Provide coaching and performance counseling to direct reports as to their performance in an open, constructive, and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Information Systems or a related field
- 5 years’ supervisory experience in order management to and people management skills
- Knowledge of Oracle based order management applications is desired
- Promote and maintain strong and positive relationships with staff, peer groups, leadership, customers, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrates enterprise-wide thinking and attitude of operational excellence, displays professionalism, dependability, and resourcefulness
- The candidate must be able to work EMEA shift hours, from 3pm to 12am