At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
With the exponential growth in AI inference deployment, the state of the art in AI models are rapidly evolving and will continue for the foreseeable future. Domain-Specific Architectures are required for efficient AI inference. Only adaptable hardware platforms can provide efficient DSAs for the latest AI models. The Xilinx AI software platform makes Xilinx’s adaptable hardware accessible to all software and AI developers by providing a familiar programming interface and comprehensive libraries. The result is Real Time AI Inference up to 4X faster than GPUs and 10X less power than CPUs.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Drive successful adoption of Xilinx AI Workflows and software tools for accelerating software algorithms with programmable hardware
- Create customer-facing technical collateral, including proof-of-concept designs, illustrating design flows, methodologies, and competitive differentiation, especially vs. GPU and ASICs
- Drive the evolution of tools and features related to the Xilinx AI solution by collaborating with engineering and helping drive tool features.
- Drive best-in-class development flows and methodologies for the Xilinx AI and software acceleration tools
- Represent the needs of end-users, evaluate market trends and competition, and uses this information to determine what features to build for AI and software acceleration
- Support high-profile engagements to success, including software programming, performance optimization, power analysis and lab debug.
- 7+ years of industry experience with GPU/SIMD/vector/DSP programming, optimization and debug techniques.
- Strong C/C++ programming and Python scripting skills.
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience with parallel programming and data flow graphs.
- Experience with VLIW compilers and architectures is a plus.
- Experience with explaining and evangelizing advanced technical systems is a plus.
- Experience with DSP programming is a plus.
- Experience with FPGA design is a plus.
- Experience with CUDA and/or GPU-based acceleration is a plus.
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups.
• BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in CS/EE with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience with SIMD/vector/GPU programming, optimization and debug techniques