Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Job Description: Design and develop electronic components. Specifically, work on digital design of clock management blocks (eg, PLL, DLL) and clock distribution for next generation FPGAs. Involved in the entire design process including RTL design and functional verification, schematic generation and/or synthesis, place and route, timing and electrical verification, and working with test engineers on silicon verification and characterization.
- Special Requirements: Should have coursework, advance level coursework, project background, or experience in the following:
1) Transistor level and standard cell-based design and verification;
2) SPICE and Static Timing Analysis (STA) simulators;
3) Programming in Verilog for design and DFT;
4) Phase Locked Loops (PLL) operation and design;
- Following a plus:
1) Reading/Writing scripts in PERL or Python;
2) Writing constraints for STA and layout synthesis; and,
3) Test engineering and silicon debug.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering,
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with 2-3 years experience
Years of Experience