Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3D ICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT, Cloud Computing, Prototyping/Emulation, and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
- Business development of AI solutions for Versal and AI engine development tool flow / methodology
- Secure strategic early-access customers and ecosystem partners for well-defined project
- Project manage the early access programs and work with technical marketing for a successful execution
- Develop customer and sales presentations
- Develop and align with multiple stakeholders on the multi-phase Go-To-Market plans
- Develop field training strategies
- Support special meetings / conference calls with the field
- Provide market trends and customer feedback to technical marketing and product planning for roadmap and collateral updates
- MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong background in AI frameworks
- Strong background in software development tools like CUDA, OpenVINO, OpenCL SDK, nGraph, CodeComposer
- Strong background in libraries and ecosystem like OpenCV, BLAS, signal processing, communication libraries
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer / internal facing communication skills