DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Staff software engineer with Yocto & scripting experience:
The engineers primary development activity is to come up with design and solution for Dynamic upgrade of the PetaLinux tool and Target software using Yocto framework. He should also work on developing and testing PetaLinux tool that creates and configures a Linux boot image for Xilinx devices. This tool is based on Yocto framework.
Bachelors or masters in electronics/computer science.
Years of Experience
- 7 to 10 years of Linux operating system and bit bake, open embedded or yocto build environment creation and usage.
- 7 to 10 years of tcl, python scripting
- 4 to 7 years of C programming experience.
- 2 to 3 years of Linux Drivers Development knowledge
- Good System Level knowledge
- Good debugging skills
- Good Communication skills
- Usage of Xilinx Tools in as added advantage