At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
Data Centers and traditional CPU-centric computing are being disrupted to support a multitude of applications in the era of pervasive intelligence, data explosion and AI. Xilinx adaptable platforms for compute, storage, and network acceleration deliver unprecedented benefits in performance, power-efficiency and operating costs from public clouds to on-premise data centers. Xilinx platforms serve as a catalyst for the rapid design and deployment of all the emerging architectures that will accelerate the modern data center.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Will manage a portfolio of Intellectual Property (IP) subsystem products to enable a market segment such as Automotive, Data center, Storage acceleration, Industrial, Multimedia .
- Will define the roadmap, use cases, features and other needs for rolling complete solution; Create Sales training and customer facing collateral
- Identifies and enlists the supplementary partner IP and ecosystem required to map Xilinx products to market segment needs
- Collaborates with System Architects, in driving the proof-of-concept testing required to ensure successful adaptation of Xilinx products to segment/sub-segment use cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering or related equivalent; MSEE/MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of combined experience in IP development, Technical Marketing or Applications engineering, Product Marketing /business development in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in interacting with Application business units, Customers and defining IP product roadmaps
- Experience with FPGA devices and design tool flows
- Experience in creating and presenting technical/business presentations to executive staff, internal, and/or external customers
- Specific experience with IP in one or more end applications (related to Automotive, Data Center, Industrial or Multimedia or Embedded processors preferred)