Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
GOQ Hardware EngineerBoard Design Engineer
- Strong knowledge in power and signal integrity.
- Strong knowledge in system level board design to support high speed transceiver and memory interface and some other interface like HDMI.
- Generate & verify PCB layout rules; Work with vendors to evaluate design trade-offs & optimize performance/risk/cost/manufacturability.
- Guide and support all aspects of PCB layout, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Exercises a solid understanding of how electrical components are architected, developed, integrated, and work together with test engineering to verify the features provided on hardware.
- Applies technical innovation in the use of standard design implementation tools and methods.
- Adapts design implementation methods as required, cognizant of the challenges inherent in new technologies.
- Works effectively with tool sets and ensures that the right tools are selected for hardware design implementation.
- Present design decisions in a constructive and professional way before peers and direct management.
- Good in analysing how all the elements of a design solution fit together.
- Good evaluation on internal request against requirements.
- Exercises solid analytical problem solving in troubleshooting hardware
- Accurately documents and effectively communicates the rational for a design to design implementation stakeholders (e.g., peer reviews, Technical Solution Groups, management).
- Minimum a degree holder in engineering field. Electrical and electronics is a plus.
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3 years.
- Experience with board’s level simulation tools – power and signal simulation.
- Experience in testing system level is a plus.