Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
We are looking for an agile, self-motivated and detail oriented person to work as Operations Product Planner in Xilinx Supply Chain Organization.
The Operations Product Planner will be required to manage the order fulfilment roles with flawless execution.
The successful applicant is required to perform the following key activities:
- Ensure delivery of product to customer within the current committed lead time, avoiding delinquencies, while maintaining inventory goals
- Assign original order schedule dates and perform reschedules based on materials availability
- Engaging in expedite management for critical customer requirements
- Make production start requests with vendors for assembly, mark, and rework
- Manage inventory, excess and obsolescence (E&O) including quarterly scrap and overall inventory reporting
- Assess and report on-time delivery and develop proactive measures to improve delivery
- Perform adhoc analysis and maintenance of Supply Chain metrics
- Maintain lead-times, yield, and supply chain system parameters
- Involve in cross functional team to drive continuous improvements
- Involve on systems and reports development, testing and implementation
- Administrative support to Operations Product Planning team
Strong Communication and Analytical skills
Highly Organized and Precise
Strong Problem-Solving skills, including ability to identify root causes with corrective and preventive actions
Strong Business acumen and Judgment capabilities
Superior Organizational priority setting and Time Management skills
Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Apex would be an added advantage
Desired Education Requirements
: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business ManagementYears of Experience :