Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
GOQ Automation Tools EngineerBusiness Process
- Identifies closely with a specific process or function and understands how people and tools interact within that scope
- Recommends business process changes that could significantly reduce complexity or increase scale of automation.
Implements tools changes with understanding of how changes might affect other user groups and processes
- Demonstrates sound project management practices to ensure successful execution
- Successfully executes tasks based on effort assessments and commitments.
- Identifies issues and risks within a project, proposes solutions and mitigations.
- Mediates conflict to ensure positive business outcomes
- Builds a detailed understanding of users' needs and how they interact with the tool
- Maintains a basic knowledge of broader tools team portfolio
- Contributes to requirements definition and architectural design of tool solutions
- Resolves support cases with some oversight, obtains knowledge from others when needed
- Effectively applies business process knowledge to support cases or project tasks, and drives issues or needs to closure
GOQ Software Engineer
Test Enablement (SW Tools & Methods)
- Exhibits solid knowledge about the most appropriate software development procedures used at Xilinx
- Exercises proficient use of the programming language pertinent to desired applications
- Exercises profound application domain knowledge relevant to specific applications (e.g., data base application development, EDA tool development)
- Exercises a modicum of FPGA-specific knowledge in building applications
- Optimizes the algorithms used in testing tool performance and assessing results
PPG Software Engineer
Integrated Product Design Acumen
Iterative Software Development and Testing
- Develops and demonstrates a broader understanding of customer usability and how software and hardware features must come together seamlessly to enhance customer experience
- Seeks out product architects and collaborates effectively with peer teams to ensure, in all assigned projects, seamless integration of features and/or silicon device support
Software Enablement (Tools & Methods)
- Formalizes software specifications (if required) to ensure accurate implementation of assigned features
- Independently develops code to implement assigned features of low-moderate complexity, working with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the implementation satisfies the feature requirements
- Collaborates with the software test and applications teams to ensure adequate test coverage for assigned features
Software Process Adaptation and Optimization
- Fully self-sufficient in software development concepts and methods, coding and scripting languages, and build, analysis and debug tools required in area of responsibility
- Develops ability to leverage these skills in the architecture and design of software modules (in addition to implementation only)
- Expands understanding of all development tools and methods deployed within the software organization, beyond immediate area of responsibility. Is able to adapt and improve methods as required
- Demonstrates flexible adaptability in working with still maturing, generation-dependent software development and testing methods
- Adopts and applies Xilinx formal, cross-COE process innovation to facilitate standardization and advance efficient time-to-market practices (e.g., Synch-based development process)
PPG/CTO Software Engineer
Requirements Assessment and Prototyping
- Critically assesses product requirements in assigned area of responsibility with respect to feasibility and schedule and engages with stakeholders to iterate and refine
- Actively monitors and responds to changing product requirements throughout the requirements lifecycle
- Develops implementation proposals for low to moderate complexity features. Vets and contributes to the proposals of others
- Executes independently to develop mock-ups or requirement prototypes for features of low to moderate complexity. Can effectively articulate these to relevant stakeholders
Will be responsible for testing and verifying complete software development tool and debuggers
Contribute technical expertise towards building a world class verification/validation team
Working in collaboration with development teams.
Develop Test plans and Test suites focused on ensuring Xilinx products at a system level. Come up with innovative techniques to uncover critical defects in IDE and debuggers, drivers and Board Support Packages.
Responsible for test execution, debugging and results analysis, reporting failures, problem recreation, verification of the fixes and automating the test suites.
Self driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE/ECE with 5-10 years of experience in validation and testing.
Strong debugging skills at board level using debuggers
Proficient in any of the scripting language TCL/Python/C-Shell/Perl
Experience in test automation.
Proficient in working on Linux platform.
Experience in Vivado tool flows
Test Pattern Development Engineer
Test Program Development Engineer
BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE/ECE
Years of Experience
5-10 years of experience in validation and testing