Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Product Marketing Engineer, Data Center Group
The Technical Product Manager position is in the Xilinx Data Center Group business division, located in San Jose (California), for an expert engineer focused on scaling technical expertise in data center accelerator cards and driving product requirements. The successful candidate will work closely with customers and OEMs, sales, marketing segment teams and R&D to enable Xilinx’s market leading data center accelerator cards and solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Xilinx data center accelerator cards thermal and mechanical aspects for OEMs, customers, and sales
- Contribute to product planning specifications for thermal, mechanical and board management controllers
- Manage escalate support from OEMs and customers for thermal, mechanical and board management controller functionality
- Create and deliver training to internal sales and customers/OEMs
- Knowledge and use of PCIe-based accelerator cards
- Knowledge of server management protocols (IPMI, PLDM, MCTP, SMBus, etc.)
- Knowledge of server management platforms (iDRAC, OpenBMC, etc)
- Base knowledge of server power and thermal management
- Familiarity with data center system administrator functions
- PCIe, BMC, ASHRE and general server specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
BS/MS (masters preferred) in CS/EE
Years of Experience
10+ years of experience in server accelerator cards and data center