DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
- Developing understanding of customer flows and expectations, and can provide pre and post-sales support with guidance.
- Has understanding of the entire FPGA design process and tool flow, with expertise in at least one technology area.
- Seamlessly integrates foundational semi-conductor knowledge with specific knowledge of Xilinx IP, tool, and device functionality to enhance technical sales support
- Clearly identifies and prioritizes where Xilinx technology can cost-effectively make the most significant contribution to the achievement of customer goals or resolution of customer challenges
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked, when the situation requires it.
- Does more than what is normally required in a situation.
- Takes independent action to change the direction of events.
- Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives and achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Identify and supervises Supportability projects
- Creates supportability reports on Technical Support case and knowledge metrics to influence development and marketing
- Reports customer issues to factory outside of CR filing through monthly Case reviews or Issue Case studies
- Create Debug guides
- Provide assistance and the customer perspective within Factory.
- Can simplify more complex subjects and make them understandable. Can get points across to other groups, and understand their needs. Can prepare and present good presentations for technical audiences in their area of expertise.
- PCIe protocol knowledge - design and debug experience
- Experience with Kernel Device Drivers
- FPGA design experience
- System Level Debug experience