At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Responsible for design and implementation of DDRx/LPDDRx/MIPI high speed interfaces.
- Micro architecture and RTL implementation.
- Hands on experience with RTL coding, block level test bench development and verification, LINT, CDC, synthesis, timing constraint development, and STA
- Knowledge on DFT insertion
- Strong foundation on source synchronous interfaces such as DDRx/LPDDRx/MIPI protocols.
- Experience on high speed interface designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S/M.S in Electrical engineering, computer engineering or related equivalent
Years of Experience
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a
PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.