Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- 10+ years of industry experience with SIMD/vector/DSP programming, optimization and debug techniques.
- Strong C/C++ programming and Python scripting skills.
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience with parallel programming and data flow graphs.
- Experience with VLIW compilers and architectures is a plus.
- Experience with explaining and evangelizing advanced technical systems is a plus.
- Experience with FPGA design is a plus.
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience with CUDA and/or GPU-based acceleration is a plus.
- Experience with software drivers, frameworks and runtime management of subsystems heterogenous architectures
- Experience with DSP library development and programming techniques tightly coupled to hardware engines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups, field and customers
- Strong patterns of marketing and technical successes.
- Drive successful adoption of integration of Xilinx AI Engines in runtime software flow.
- Create customer-facing technical collateral, including proof-of-concept designs, illustrating design flows, methodologies, and competitive differentiation for Xilinx AI Engine-enabled algorithms
- Drive best-in-class development flows and methodologies for the Xilinx AI Engine.
- Represent the needs of end-users, evaluate market trends and competition, and use this information to determine what features to build for AI Engine
- Support high-profile engagements to success, including software programming, performance optimization, power analysis and lab debug.
BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in CS/EE/ECE
Years of Experience
Minimum of 10+ years of experience