· Contributing to the architecture and design of the overall platform and power management solution.
· Optimizing the solutions developed for performance and designing them for scalability.
· Developing Bare Metal and/or Linux based drivers/libraries for power management, clock management, reset management, other subsystem and board management functionalities for Xilinx SOCs.
· Evaluating and designing algorithms/frameworks for platform management solutions developed by Xilinx.
· Developing debug and diagnostics tools and infrastructure for platform/power management.
· Upstream the Linux solutions developed for platform/power management
· Work with different teams to identify problems and create solutions
· Delivering software solutions in line with product roadmap on time with high quality.
· Involved in cross function team interaction and engagement with various key player and stakeholders in the organization
· Responsible for all the phases of software development, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and final release to customers
· Provide clear and timely communication related to status and other key aspects of the project to leadership team.
· Responsible for working with customers and internal support teams for resolving critical customer escalations on need basis.
· Work with management team on project planning activities – creating project plans/schedule, risk analysis and mitigation, etc. for the projects you are working on.
· Good understanding of software development life cycle stages - design, implementation, documentation and testing of software code implementing product features and requirements
· Willingness to learn skills, tools and methods to advance the quality, consistency, and timeliness of Xilinx software products.
· Experience working on Linux power management framework, common clock framework, board management controllers etc. to develop the platform management solution for Xilinx SoC products.
· Expertise on C/C++, Embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems
· Experience of Linux heterogeneous memory management, multi-processor synchronization and communication
· Experience with Linux and bare metal driver development for embedded products.
· Expertise working with different development tools, debug and validation tools, config management tools (git), open source test benches for various platform management aspects.