At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
With the exponential growth in AI inference deployment, the state of the art in AI models are rapidly evolving and will continue for the foreseeable future. Domain-Specific Architectures are required for efficient AI inference. Only adaptable hardware platforms can provide efficient DSAs for the latest AI models. The Xilinx AI software platform makes Xilinx’s adaptable hardware accessible to all software and AI developers by providing a familiar programming interface and comprehensive libraries. The result is Real Time AI Inference up to 4X faster than GPUs and 10X less power than CPUs.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX
• Implement design using the latest technology 7nm node process to achieve high performance design at muliti-Giga Hertz.
• Develop and implement plans to synthesize and close timing on complex digital integrated circuits at the block, subsystem or device level (100K to 10M+ gates) which are coded in VHDL/Verilog.
• Design complex clock structure to meet tight skew requirements
• Simulate and analyse log and report generated from EDA tools and make design trade-off to get the required results within the scheduled milestones.
• Work with various design groups across different disciplines (Logic, Circuits, DFT & Layout) to meet timing closure, area, power, and performance requirements.
Bachelor/Masters Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
Strong scripting skills in Perl, TCL and Shell, particularly in synthesis & timing algorithms, with good understanding of UNIX/LINUX.
Able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment across multiple geographical sites, with a strong desire to succeed.
Excellent debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills