At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
GOQ Automation Tools Engineer
- Identifies closely with a specific process or function and understands how people and tools interact within that scope
- Recommends business process changes that could significantly reduce complexity or increase scale of automation.
- Implements tools changes with understanding of how changes might affect other user groups and processes
- Demonstrates sound project management practices to ensure successful execution
- Successfully executes tasks based on effort assessments and commitments.
- Identifies issues and risks within a project, proposes solutions and mitigations.
- Mediates conflict to ensure positive business outcomes
GOQ Software Engineer
- Builds a detailed understanding of users' needs and how they interact with the tool
- Maintains a basic knowledge of broader tools team portfolio
- Contributes to requirements definition and architectural design of tool solutions
- Resolves support cases with some oversight, obtains knowledge from others when needed
- Effectively applies business process knowledge to support cases or project tasks, and drives issues or needs to closure
Test Enablement (SW Tools & Methods)
PPG Software Engineer
- Exhibits solid knowledge about the most appropriate software development procedures used at Xilinx
- Exercises proficient use of the programming language pertinent to desired applications
- Exercises profound application domain knowledge relevant to specific applications (e.g., data base application development, EDA tool development)
- Exercises a modicum of FPGA-specific knowledge in building applications
- Optimizes the algorithms used in testing tool performance and assessing results
Integrated Product Design Acumen
Iterative Software Development and Testing
- Develops and demonstrates a broader understanding of customer usability and how software and hardware features must come together seamlessly to enhance customer experience
- Seeks out product architects and collaborates effectively with peer teams to ensure, in all assigned projects, seamless integration of features and/or silicon device support
Software Enablement (Tools & Methods)
- Formalizes software specifications (if required) to ensure accurate implementation of assigned features
- Independently develops code to implement assigned features of low-moderate complexity, working with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the implementation satisfies the feature requirements
- Collaborates with the software test and applications teams to ensure adequate test coverage for assigned features
Software Process Adaptation and Optimization
- Fully self-sufficient in software development concepts and methods, coding and scripting languages, and build, analysis and debug tools required in area of responsibility
- Develops ability to leverage these skills in the architecture and design of software modules (in addition to implementation only)
- Expands understanding of all development tools and methods deployed within the software organization, beyond immediate area of responsibility. Is able to adapt and improve methods as required
- Demonstrates flexible adaptability in working with still maturing, generation-dependent software development and testing methods
- Adopts and applies Xilinx formal, cross-COE process innovation to facilitate standardization and advance efficient time-to-market practices (e.g., Synch-based development process)
PPG/CTO Software Engineer
Requirements Assessment and Prototyping
Test Pattern Development Engineer
- Critically assesses product requirements in assigned area of responsibility with respect to feasibility and schedule and engages with stakeholders to iterate and refine
- Actively monitors and responds to changing product requirements throughout the requirements lifecycle
- Develops implementation proposals for low to moderate complexity features. Vets and contributes to the proposals of others
- Executes independently to develop mock-ups or requirement prototypes for features of low to moderate complexity. Can effectively articulate these to relevant stakeholders
Job Description :
Full Stack Developer (Java framework, Spring Boot,Spring, Angular, REST)
- B.tech/M.Tech from ECE/CS with 5 to 8 years of Software Development Development
- 2+ years Hands-on experience on Font end. Angular 2 or 4 preferred, Node JS, Bootstrap
- 2+ years of working on CI/CD/DevOps technologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker etc.
- Software tools/skills needed
- Hands on core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring, Spring Boot, Multi-Threading
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate).
- Test Driven Development (JEE Test cases, Unit Testing)
- Experience working with the databases (like MySQL, Oracle etc)
- Experience creating data model, database queries
- Experience in Continuous Integration Environment (like GitHUB, Jenkins, SVN, Jenkins etc)
- Experience working on messaging platform (like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc)
- Experience in DevOps technologies (Docker container, cloud)
- B.Tech/M.Tech from ECE/CS with 5 to 8 years of Software Development
- 5 to 8 years working experience in NoSql