Develop, create, and modify software or specialized utility programs in support of development operations. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for DevOps to optimize, automate, and streamline build, test, and release processes. Work collaboratively to automate and streamline build, test and release processes, develop tools for monitoring operations and provide troubleshooting support for issues in the Xilinx development environment. Provide DevOps solutions for a large software engineering organization that presents many technical challenges requiring innovative solutions. Gain understanding of modern DevOps techniques such as continuous integration/delivery, build acceleration, clustered/cloud computing, data analytics and virtualization across a wide range of applications.
Special Requirements: Must have coursework, advance level coursework, or project background in the following:
- Automating software tasks through tools such as Jenkins.
- Commercial software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures.
- Software development using Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Knowledge full software development lifecycle.
- Scripting using Python and or other scripting languages.
- Programming using Java (C++ is a plus).
- Developing in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Revision control tools such as Perforce.
- Full stack development including database, middleware and front-end, experience with NoSQL database such as elastic-search is a plus.
- Database design.
- Developing webpages using Angular
- Linux and windows shell scripting
- Docker/Kubernetes knowledge is a plus
- Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field with 1-2 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of relevant working experience.