At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Product Marketing Manager position is in the Software and Platforms marketing group, located in San Jose (California) or Longmont (Colorado), for an expert engineer to focus on tools feature roadmap definition and user experience specification. The successful candidate will work closely with customers, market segment architects and R&D to enable the next generation of designs.
- 10+ years of industry experience with Single instruction, multiple data (SIMD)/vector/DSP programming, optimization and debug techniques.
- Strong C/C++ programming and Python scripting skills.
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience with parallel programming and data flow graphs.
- Experience with Very long instruction word (VLIW) compilers and architectures is a plus.
- Experience with explaining and evangelizing advanced technical systems is a plus.
- Experience with DSP programming is a plus.
- Experience with FPGA design is a plus.
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups.
• BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in CS/EE with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience with SIMD/vector programming, optimization and debug techniques