Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx as a leader in Data Center Acceleration is looking to fill a Sr. Level position in a customer marketing role responsible for qualification of Tier 1 OEM partners fox Xilinx Alveo solutions. This strategic job entails experience with OEM qual and GTM requirements in conjunction with familiarity with Data Center acceleration technologies.
In this role, candidate will act as a marketing champion for specific named OEM partners to drive identification of OEM products, HW qualification, and launch platforms for Xilinx Alveo products. Functions include –
- Program Management of individual launch platforms at OEM from concept to production qualification.
- Interface to Xilinx internal product planning to insure timely execution of qualification plans as subject matter expert of OEM requirements. Includes ability to manage product change requests, SOW process, and licensing.
- Strategic positioning in next generation OEM platforms for accelerations technologies in key vertical markets like Artificial Intelligence.
- Ability to drive partnerships with VAR and Channel partners
- Acceleration marketplace knowledge within compute, networking and storage verticals.
- Ability to create technical collateral to create sales enablement with OEM to jointly develop GTM along with Independent Software Vendors.
- Ownership of OEM documentation and program management
- Customer Program Management experience necessary
- Prior experience with Tier 1 OEM necessary
- Awareness of Data Center architecture with ability to create technical collateral highly desirable
- Experience with Accelerator technologies including but not limited to FPGA, GPU, CPU and fixed function solutions highly desirable
- Semiconductor background desirable
- Education: Bachelor’s, BSEE, or CS or other technical degree